Let's Not & Say We Did (The Love Game #5) (Paperback)
Currently not available through our publishers/warehouses. Please check back or email email@example.com..
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The Love Game series.
- #1: Never Have You Ever (The Love Game #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Truth or Dare You (The Love Game #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Two Truths & a Lime (The Love Game #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Ready or Not (The Love Game #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Tag, We're It (The Love Game #6) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: Trivial Pursuits (The Love Game #7) (Paperback): $14.39
- #8: Duck, Duck, Truce (The Love Game #8) (Paperback): $14.39
- #9: Forget Me Knot (The Love Game #9) (Paperback): $14.39
There are no more secrets looming between Taylor and Ransom. But sometimes, the truth can be just as damaging.
After an encounter in an alley with Taylor’s ex, Brad, goes horribly wrong, the pair has to decide how far they’re willing to go to stay together and not let past traumas define them. As they travel up and down the East Coast, Taylor and Ransom’s relationship will be put to the test. Unfortunately, it’s not the only relationship they have to worry about.
From a reunion with Ransom’s dysfunctional biological family to an attempt at finally putting the Brad drama to rest, Taylor and Ransom need to find out how they got to this point—and where they’ll go from here.
About the Author
Elizabeth Hayley is actually “Elizabeth” and “Hayley,” two friends who love reading romance novels to obsessive levels. This mutual love prompted them to put their English degrees to good use by penning their own. The product was Pieces of Perfect, their debut novel. They learned a ton about one another through the process, like how they clearly share a brain and have a persistent need to text each other constantly (much to their husbands’ chagrin). They live with their husbands and kids in a Philadelphia suburb. Thankfully, their children are still too young to read their books
This book had so much in it, mystery, drama, passion, and of course, humor.
— The Sassy Nerd Blog