Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians #6) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Ice Planet Barbarians series.
- #1: Ice Planet Barbarians (Paperback): $16.20
- #2: Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians #2) (Paperback): $14.40
- #3: Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians #3) (Paperback): $15.30
- #4: Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians #4) (Paperback): $15.30
- #5: Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians #5) (Paperback): $15.30
- #7: Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians #7) (Paperback): $15.30
- #8: Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians #8) (Paperback): $17.10
The next novel in the international publishing phenomenon the Ice Planet Barbarians series, now in a special print edition with a bonus novella!
Josie has always dreamed of finding The One, but the hunter chosen for her is nothing like what she expected (or wanted)—but he might be exactly what she needs.
“Resonance” is supposed to be a dream—that’s when your soulmate is chosen for you. And every woman on the ice planet has hooked up with a big, hunky soulmate of their own—except me. So do I want a mate? Heck yeah. More than anything, all I’ve ever wanted is to be loved by someone.
But the soulmate chosen for me? My least favorite person on the darn ice planet. Haeden’s the most cranky, disapproving, unpleasant, overbearing male alien . . . so why is it that my body sings when he gets close? Why is he working so hard to prove to me that he’s not as awful as I think he is?
I hate him . . . don’t I?
About the Author
Ruby Dixon is an author of all things science fiction romance. She is a Sagittarius and a Reylo shipper, and loves farming sims (but not actual housework). She lives in the South with her husband and a couple of geriatric cats, and can’t think of anything else to put in her biography. Truly, she is boring.